Good Sunday morning!
When you hold onto anything...an ideology, a person, a job
that makes you miserable every day, makes you focus upon
what is bad, makes you lash out at others, then you have betrayed
yourself.
You deserve to feel secure and safe, calm and loved.
There is so much good in the world.
So much good in the day.
Not every day is condensed into one moment that defines it.
There are thousands of moments where we can focus our energies upon.
I believe that we get into the habit of seeing life
with a pessimistic eye, blaming all woes upon others while becoming fearful.
Especially when every day we are presented with huge
concepts everywhere where we are told to pick a side.
Why?
Why can't I not have an opinion today?
Why can't I loathe both choices?
Why should I even listen to anyone since 5 alarm fires are everywhere?
I still remember a time where we were okay with having
people in our lives we did not agree with 100%.
In fact, that was the norm.
But back then we did not focus upon it as much.
We were focusing upon what was right in front of us,
not what was happening across the globe.
I do believe our nervous system has not caught up with the
constant input of emotionally driven information,
much of it lies, untruths and opinions.
Manipulated to bring about division or to steer some
away from or to a particular outcome.
I never follow.
( which made my mom frustrated.)
I was the Hermione Granger who always had her hand up
in the front row with a question- more information please!
I choose to trust my own discernment, intuition and
common sense which has a very good track record.
I do not need anyone else telling me how I must live my life.
I am rooted.
My personal root is my faith.
What is yours?
It could be your family or even some prior moment in life that cemented
you in a path that keeps you solid?
Faith over fear.
Fear crops up in the most random ways.
It is normal to have some level of it.
However, with a grounding force in your life where
fear is mitigated , it is softened, and shown to be unrealised in time.
Love yourself enough to realise at any point of your day you can give
over your fears to something bigger while you keep the faith.
When live gets heavy, give it over.
{ even if you keep taking it back, keep giving it }
Ask friends to pray for you.
Know that you are not alone.
That Grace is all around you.
I choose to focus upon what is good, what is wholesome and
what brings me purpose without strife.
That was my goal after trying life many other ways.
I just gave up and let go.
It was too much, too big for me to carry anymore.
And once I did that, wow!
The world did not end, the worst outcome was not realised.
Nope, I gained strength in myself and in my abilities
to discern what is mine to carry and what I must let go of.
What I can ask a friend to help me carry or my partner to have
patience with me as I navigate it all.
I control it until I can't and then I let go.
Today I pray you all find that sweet spot in your days
which allows you to let go.
Let go and do yourself a kindness by realising
that nothing is all good, nothing is all bad.
use those good moments as stepping stones to bring you through the day.
Once grounded, fear loses its hold on us.
Life is good & full and filled with more positive than you could have ever imagined.
Let me know if I can pray for you today.
xoxo
Raven
π¦⬛



No comments:
Post a Comment
{Something written here would be lovely}