Two things that have been on my heart:
Pour every bit of love into those around you who stayed.
Never forget who you are.
I have dreamed, thought and just can not get away from those two phases.
Real & raw and TRUTH.
Has this ever happened to any of you?
Since the end of June, my mind has finally been back to firing on all cylinders.
Like, 6 years ago it all just ground to a halt....
took me a few years wondering, * what the heck?*
and here I am....like nothing happened.
My mind is working after a long sleep.
๐ชฝ
EXCEPT that everything has happened.
So much weird and terrible and strange and WTF things...
Right?
Am I wrong?
Back over the past years ,
I would see things that were just not making any sense
and after a while I started to ignore it, heck so was everyone else.
Yet my heart just could not- you can not turn off a soul
wired to feel everything.
It was uncomfortable to see the unhinging of a life I once knew.
******
I got right with the Lord, found new mentors,
did all the things to grow and become
the best me I can- still, my heart was uneasy, life seemed hard.
I would watch as folks went on with life, after the upheaval, after the
parting of people into camps of who agrees with what.
No one acting as if this was anything other than normal.
It was as if I was stuck in a dream.
Then a couple of weeks ago, I have no idea why, my head started
to make sense of what my heart was feeling.
******
Here we are.
My heart is happy because my head is up to speed.
Nothing was broken, nothing was wrong....
I needed that space of time to happen so I could begin again.
100%
๐ชท
Back in the day,
Mommy would say, * wash your face* and get on with it after
a particularly hard lesson usually resulting in tears.
I am accepting this Summer as my official wash my face time.
Okay, I take a heaping tablespoon of organic coco powder and throw it in the bottom
of a big glass. I add 1-2T of honey and enough tap hot water to dissolve it.
Stir well.
Then pour in your cold cold milk of choice.
I use whole raw moo.
Leave room at the top for a mixture of ice cubes and crushed ice.
I keep the spoon in so I can mix as I go, add a straw.
YUM!
Not iced skyr but pretty close!.
( you can also use protein powder too)
People of my blog....
You have been here a long time ( thank you) and you have seen me
struggle with the whole move and why it has been so tough and blah, blah....
It was truly gutting me if I am honest.
But for those of you who stayed..... I am so grateful for you.
Many people left.
Perhaps incapable of looking at themselves or just moving on as life does....
You will be rewarded.
Just you wait!
In the meantime, keep your light, spread your happy and
support those who, like me needed a bit to move forward with Grace.
B L E S S Y O U.
Raven
xoxo
๐ฆ⬛




No comments:
Post a Comment
{Something written here would be lovely}