https://thevillagemercantile.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 3, 2026

Throw back casserole everyone's mom made.

 





* just finished up an 1 1/2 class on zoom and now I can post!*


Yep. 

I sometimes have to go into a city.

Rare now, but if I never have to go again I will be 

a happy girl.

I almost always take goodbye photos when I go.

These were this weeks snaps.

Leaving the property during the golden light of the morning is hard.

That is steam coming up off of the falls, it was 41*




 I have to go down state once a week.

( I would not go except for the fact that I get to see one of the most 

important people in my whole life :))

The traffic is enough to make me cry - and I have.

I cry frustrated tears.

But that is another story for another time.

I am a country mouse, always have been and always will be.

I like visiting rural towns but by back roads.

Long winding drives.

Not long waits, weaving through nonsense.


+++


In other way more important news:

I have obtained my leggings!

Straight from Washington state to my door.

In its original package, with tags.

How can that even be?

( remember I lost mine during my move 6 years ago-

they were a few years old then)

I have not worn them...yet.

I will post when I do.

yay.

++++




Reach out to a friend today.

Send a card, call and yes, you can text.

But to hear a real voice or hold a solid object in their hand letting them

know that they are appreciated is huge.

We need to heal as a country.

That is the goal.

Not who is right.

Stop scrolling & listening to miserable people tell you

what your life's worth is.

After all, what do they know?

( they are miserable for a reason)

Don't agree- cool.

Agree to disagree.

But have the conversations, in. person.

or IRL ( in real life) as those who are *cool* say.

I promise you will not regret it, not one bit.

++++

Now, let us talk about this stunning recipe.

Mommy would make this all of the time, in that same pan.

Usually with some grilled thing...hot dogs or chicken.

Check it out!



Have a great rest of the day!


xoxo

Raven








No comments:

Post a Comment

{Something written here would be lovely}

Copyright © theherbshedatstonehollow. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio