Thursday.
I am happy to have some time to post again this week.
The work I am doing has me thinking so differently about so many things.
Last evening as I was putting the flocks to bed
I decided to change back to an old playlist from 10 years ago.
It was a running playlist.
Funny thing, after not being able to do that cute skip I did
before I would set out on my natural rhythm , my body just
instinctively did it.
My husband watched me...giddly laughing as I continued to
run a few steps on our nighttime walk.
My mind remembered even when I had given up on it.
* I have found that there are natural blocks we stall
at after injury that keep us stuck. These blocks may have
started from injury but continue because of muscle memory
was changed or we have resistance in our heads.
Like I still go up the stairs differently since I dislocated my knees
last August. No reason, I am fully healed....
I am working on it.
I do believe our bodies are so much more capable than anyone has ever
imagined. Capable of healing it its natural state OR
re- learning how to employ it's systems to do the same things,
just differently.
I have always thought this.
Many natural healers already know this yet they get
so much strife for it from those conditioned ( educated) by Rx
companies who serve on boards that regulate policies
they just stay quiet about it.
Anyone who is energy sensitive knows it too.
The question:
Anyhow... I have been asked many times what I do
to stay as healthy as I can.
The answer:
It has been a lifelong project of trial and error,
of trying to trust the medical community I used to work in
and then getting no results.
I am in no way promoting anything but I will illustrate
what I do, my beliefs and what sustains me
on a daily basis.
Now I should have also written in : continue to learn.
That is so important. I am always looking for new information
or old information that I can test to challenge what I know.
Now, am I perfect? No. Yesterday during online Zoom class I consumed a bag of
potato chips out of boredom and stress afraid she would call on me
and I would fail in front of so many people.
But my inner monologue is always positive .
I counter the negativity of the world with as much of that as possible.
I simplify, keeping most things simple.
I pray when I do not know what to do.
I am not one to burden others with my problems so I
tend to only address those with people I talk to every day.
And even then I am conscious of putting my crap on others.
I am a helper. I am a helper who is all helped out from giving
for far too many years and never allowing myself to set
healthy boundaries.
Old helpers have given their share of time to others and
now need to spend some of what is left on their own
families and lives.
I get out in Mother Nature every day- every season.
It heals me, keeps me grounded- literally.
If any of the 3 are ill ( not healed) it weakens the rest.
This is my theory.
I hope this answers those questions I get about what I eat, how I exercise,
what do I think of conventional medicine etc....
Keep your questions coming.
It helps me grow !
Growing up I was that girl who would go off into the woods and read.
I found such peace there.
I am still that girl.
Now I unplug. I do not scroll during the day.
I read books, old books with interesting , novel ways to look at the world.
It is freeing.
****
I found this beautiful post online a while ago.
The thought of this brings me so much peace & comfort.
My mother would talk of my guardian angel ( and what a tough job it had lol!)
but she told me that I was blessed with someone to always look after me
even when she wasn't there.
My Gramma was a daily church goer...lighting candles and praying
for her family.
I truly believe that the soul, mind and body connection is who we are.
Without nurturing all 3 we are weaker for it.
I try and nurture them all even a tiny bit every day.
So the answer to the questions about how I manage my health is that.
It is a daily tending.
*******
Now, in my life moderation is key.
Yes, I prioritise protein for the season I am in BUT I also know
that in the growing season we are to also use what is fresh from
the earth and the sunshine.
Salads are a big part of my life.
This one especially.
Now if you are sensitive to sesame you can just omit them.
I have added raisins ( golden) and cranberries, even diced apples.
I hope that you enjoy this beautiful day.
Get your feet in the grass, consume some lovely food,
enjoy a sweet song ....
Have a wonderful day!
xoxo
Raven
🐦⬛










No comments:
Post a Comment
{Something written here would be lovely}