https://thevillagemercantile.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 7, 2026

Sunday prayer for you πŸ•Š️

 



You are wrong if you believe that God has forgotten you.

He never will- though we leave God and his light wilfully .


The light.

That is what those who constantly attack light bringers fear.

Remember this when you watch friends abandon

family members and ruin others lives.

They fear the truth.

The light.

It is all tied together.





Whomever you pray to is not my business.

Consider though the grave shift in morals and boundary crossing

from good to evil in the past few years.

Good is attacked in the media & news.

Evil & wickedness is celebrated.

In my lifetime this is a creep that has peeked.


Now is the time to wash ourselves clean of the filth

that has been thrown at us.


In our relationships.

In our communities.

In our food.

In our homes.

We deserve every good thing.

You deserve every good thing.


Open your heart to the option of healing.

I can write a small blog that may only reach a handful of folks.

I can start a podcast that speaks to peoples hearts.

I can perform and try to make people feel important and seen.

But the best thing that I can do from now on is being seen doing and saying and living

my life with the whole goal of truth and light.


Believe it for yourselves.

I do believe it for you.




Light will always win.

Use your intuition & discernment to fine tune your life.

It starts with one choice.

Then another.

Than another.

Find your people.

Then let the light that you are shine wide.


Remember, a decade ago I told you all that you were the light bringers.

Well you all are.

Now is your time.


XOXO

Raven

🐦‍⬛

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Something written here would be lovely}

Copyright © theherbshedatstonehollow. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio