https://thevillagemercantile.blogspot.com

Friday, June 26, 2026

Setting a calm flow to start your day.

 


soon!


Hello.

It is now the 26th.

We are barreling into Summer full force.

I am up with the break of dawn - in the sunshine

and I am there in the sun at sunset...then I get

to wander the property along with the night creatures

by the light of the moon and the song of the frogs.


I do get surprised in both areas when someone goes running by

or biking by the house - everyone loves these long days.


Living by the seasons in a weekly. monthly. daily fashion

is just how I am. I have always been like this.

However now that I am immersed in nature 100% it is 

a no brainer. My health is even coordinated with the seasons.

In the Summer I eat well... fresh foods are plentiful, eggs

are plentiful it is a wonderful time to concentrate on

eating well in a wholesome way.

I move more.

Lifting, carrying, bending from weeding, raking etc....

I do not need to schedule workouts.

They just happen as  part of life.

Then, if I wish, I can hike the river, bike or walk.

I sleep deeply especially when the window is open.

Life is just so full and thriving.


My potatoes! Wow!

I am so excited to dig these up with my grandson...they grow

by the minute!









Summer here is just so ...green!

the milk thistles are not just for the Monarchs- my honey bees love them.

We have a patch up in the meadow and it is a busy spot.

The Elderberry tree is also buzzing.....


I simply can't believe the peace and grace that exists here.

My focus is on the things and people / critters I love.

I am starting to create again...& grow and live in the energy of the season.



As you calm your nervous system, you find that so many things

you believed once will be dispelled.

Your health is way more manageable when you are settled.

Nature settles faster than anything.

I am also lowering my histamine exposure and that has had some profound

effects on my body and my mind.

It seems like a *A-HA!* moment the second you understand that

you and your body are not victims .

You should not be frightened of symptoms that are trying to tell you

something you need in order to heal.




 I have replaced the coffee with my new am refresher....

icy cold fresh lemon juice + raw honey + a pinch of Redmans salt.

Over shaved ice.

It is an electrolyte boost to your morning.

I am outside in that sun with either my bible or my paper journal.

I am praying for my friends and family.

Being grateful, open and brave ......

( quite the opposite for years)

{ worried, closed and fearful}



What a beautiful season to grow, thrive and deepen our spirit.

Summer is truly the most energised season.

Praying you all have a lovely beginning to your Friday

and your weekend!

Blessings,

Raven

🐦‍⬛



No comments:

Post a Comment

{Something written here would be lovely}

Copyright © theherbshedatstonehollow. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio