https://thevillagemercantile.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 31, 2026

Short story......

 




S U N D A Y 


Good Morning!

Wow! 

What a stormy day here yesterday!

Woke up shivering...leaving the window open with the fan on,

not a great idea. But I did hear I believe coyotes howling last night

and a sweet bird woke me up this morning.

Snow White indeed....


Spent an hour in prayer time this morning.

Do any of you need prayer and for those who I have been praying for,

I hope that things are working out with Grace for you.

xoxo

🌲

Anyway, I want to tell you a short story today .

Once upon a time I had a pair of leggings that I loved so so much.

They were soft, soft as velvet but softer and cute- so cute!

I wore them through surgery , through long car rides back from performances,

under my costumes, when I was cold and when I just needed to feel comfy.

My emotional support leggings.

I stopped wearing them so much because I wanted them to last my whole entire life.

Then I moved.

And they disappeared, never to be seen again.

Sad.

Last week, I had a notion to insert the below photo of them into the inter webs ....

and what happened?

First hit was a pair , my size, new, with tags on. Poshmark!

I sell on Poshmark so I had an account and purchased them for 6.00!!!!

I have not received them yet but the silly amount

of insane joy I am feeling knowing that they are on their way 

is immeasurable.

I will keep you all updated as I know that you are just as riveted by this as I am.


The actual original magical pants.

That is it.

That is my post today.

May you all have a sweet day.

xoxo

Raven

🐦‍⬛

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Something written here would be lovely}

Copyright © theherbshedatstonehollow. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio