Thank you .
For your birthday wishes, and your words of support.
Your kind words are so appreciated.
My heart is still sore.
But there is hope ...always.
You know, when something like this happens there are usually
two roads to travel.... heartbreak and refusal to move beyond the
situation...ever.
OR
heartbreak and then move on.... because that is life and that
is loss and the removal of loved creatures from ones
life is reason to believe in new life and new beginnings.
******
I want to speak of God now, so if you are averse to that then move on
to the end for the recipe part of this post.
Tragedy happens.
It has happened many many times
in my life along with disappointment and loss.
When I am not rooted fully in my faith any instance
like this would bring me back to every loss, disappointment, every hurt
and every moment that brought me ache.
I would sob...
Ugly cry.
I now know that is evil.
That is the negative energy coming to serve me
up a plate of misery and sadness.
It is not of God, the light ....
Now when this creeps in, I know what it is.
I will double down on prayer.
I ask my praying friends for their precious words.
I am not going to swim again in that pit of despair .
God is so good.
I was saying so just yesterday.
I was saying how happy I am, how I love our little
forest dwelling life here in the country.
I have felt peace like never before.
And of course this episode happens.
Of course.
Okay.
No.
No I will not give the spotlight to evil.
I will no longer make it easy for it to take foothold in my life.
I will talk of God and forgiveness, and mistakes and I will never exclude people
from my life because they refuse to agree with me.
I will not turn into the people who throw stones at my back but are
nice to my face. I will not back down out of fear.
I see it all,
the good and the bad,
the evil strife and the beautiful goodness.
I choose to feed the good .
I choose to find the light.
I choose to make choices
that won't tear my heart to pieces.
+ + +
Add things to your live that bring you what you need.
Music is my healing balm so I have playlists going every day.
I liked this one... light & breezy.
Playlist for calming if you like Taylor Swift:
After a hard struggle, mommy would tell me to go wash my face.
Whether it was school related, friend related or I was just in
a place where I would worry so hard I would cry.
Simple. But it works.
It has been a. challenging week on many fronts and I have washed my face
countless times. Some weeks are just like that.
If I told you that you could make your own frozen dessert at home,
would you?
Martha Stewart posted this and I am betting that it is sweeter than
the frozen skyrr I get at the farm store, it still looks lovely enough to try.
With fresh fruit season here, why not try it with seasonal goodies?
If you do let me know.
I am going to the market today and will pick up
the canned milk. ~ I'll let you know if we like it.
🍓
Every morning is new.
A fresh chance to begin again.
That is my goal for the day.
XOXO
Raven
🐦⬛





No comments:
Post a Comment
{Something written here would be lovely}