Something fun and light is coming to the blog soon.
It is time, isn't it?
I have found when you have done the work, you then are
given the exact time to switch over and start living again.
Living = mindlessly just existing in your natural state.
Not caring what others think : beyond your own standards.
By that I mean that we all have a standard of living, of behaving , of
acceptable conditions that we thrive in.
Over time, even starting in our youth, we start to ignore that
and instead, modify ourselves to others- for various reasons.
The reasons are personal and at times born from trauma
or just repetition . We the wonder years later why we are so unhappy
despite achieving goals and building our lives.
Standards are different for everyone, but when you find your
people...you know it.
There is an ease, not eggshells to your conversations.
You do not feel like you are editing yourself at all.
You are just you.
Life just is.
For me, my life has been a constant flow of changes.
Some I had nothing to do with, they were just part of my story.
Others, like my health I have a huge part in shaping.
Sunlight
Grounding
Fasting
Quality Sleep
Clean ,local food
Clean water
Clean air
Movement
Faith
Community
All these things in balance for me produce the best results.
Everyone is different and we are changing with our own specific seasons.
Finding your own recipe as to what keeps you well, mentally, emotionally
and physically is your homework.
YOU can do this and it all starts with that silly thing I have been
talking about for years & years...your list.
Your list of what you are about right now.
Not yesterday, not who you wish to be....
Now.
Once you pinpoint that and accept it ( the hardest part)
you then can start the changes very slowly or if you are like me
you want to kick them to the curb as fast as possible.
The negativity that has crept into my life through many channels
had to be cut off.
To reset as ME I had to remember who I am first.
I am not a naturally negative person.
That angers some for whatever reason and challenges others
( LOL)
What about you ?
Have you made a list that explains in the most certain terms who you are
now? Your likes, dislikes, views, opinions and perspectives?
From favorite color to political situation....the whole spectrum .
What annoys you?
What uplifts you?
What makes you wish to be your best you?
Funny, most of my answers were the same as if you asked me at 5
with just a bit of wisdom behind them now.
I was blessed to have been raised by an angel of a woman.
She was supported by a 4'10" strong woman everyone loved.
I had a strong faith base and yes, I wandered from it from time to time,
the values were always there...
My family, my neighbors who I went to school with and the
life I had was just the support I needed to live out the darkness
in other chapters of my life.
Those chapters taught me resilience and that I was strong and even brave.
They led me back to my foundation of faith.
They helped me to see that even if I believed I was right in a situation
there are always moments of grace that I had to give to others.
My list at 22 or 32 or 42 would be so different in some ways
as mine is today .
BUT there is the same golden thread that runs through every list I have ever made.
That was my principals, my soul, who I was.....me.
The lists can be silly and fun or they can reveal your most inner world
that has been screaming to be heard.
Make the list.
Friends, I hope by now you have seen the changes I have been making to
this blog. I hope it will become your stopping off place for inspiration and
a bit of positivity in your days.
Thehernshedatstonehollow will live on here at The Village Mercantile.
But after all of these years, it needed to include YOU!
My dear online friends who have supported me ( us) and loved me
and seen me through so so much.
Everything you find in a general store you will find here:
food, a hearty welcome, timely information ( chats) , support,
talking about the weather, health, talking about what we all are about in the day,
home care tips, clothing ideas, children and grandchildren brags....
and of course , we all will pray for you.
We are a community.
Here we will talk about hard things but with a lightness lost most everywhere else.
It is time.
I love writing, and I adore you all!
Have a blessed Sunday friends.
The plan is to visit Old Home Days and poke around some new farms...
XOXO
Raven
π¦⬛


No comments:
Post a Comment
{Something written here would be lovely}