Every day I spend time online taking my course with my
doctor but I also spend time watching and interacting with
online content creators doing the hard job of trying to get
their healthy message to the masses through
the junk out there.
It is a big thing to them and a small thing to do every day.
Do you support your content creators or do you just scroll past?
So many people I know that create say to me that their own people
never ever comment on their stuff.
That is sad but I have to say true for me as well.
If you love creating ( as I do blogging) and teaching and sharing
lovely things, thoughts and ideas then you will not care.
However it is noticeable and a bit sad.
People who stop to insult or disparage are an unique bunch as well.
Do you not have anything better to do?
The internet for me has changed, especially over the last few months.
It is one creative source I use also a place to get local info or info from
my old town but in general, I never see my friends posts
anymore nor do they interact with mine unless it is prompted by
FB that it is my birthday or what not.
How is that connection?
How is there eye to eye, heart to heart ?
It isn't.
The turn from online living, from being constantly plugged in and for
following the masses is happening, big time. For those who jumped on the
bandwagon ( I warned about that years ago) of spewing what info your are fed
by people who do not care about you at all.... you will be left in the dust.
While everyone else will be living their lives, happily doing things instead of watching
others and letting them dictate what is best for them,
I do not and have never needed anyone to tell me what is right and what is wrong.
I never needed a guru to tell me to ghost people who have loved me for forever.
I never needed a pill to make me feel.
I realised long ago that whatever we feed ourselves will eventually have
a place in our development.
It may be food or television or meds....
I refuse what is not from God.
I always have.
Even when I am battling hard issues like my sinus'
I am actively trying to find out why I grow them and what I can change
in my life so that I will not need to have them cut out every 5 years or so.
( I prefer the one day surgery to years of polluting my body with meds )
I prefer moving to where the air is cleaner to breathe.
I prefer local food minimally processed my farmers I have
actually spoken to.
Like I preferred cloth diapers to avoid chemicals or growing
my own veggies for baby food, this is not new for me.
I have not changed except to grow more knowledgeable about
the junk placed in all of our lives and how to avoid it.
My spirit has not changed at all... I worship & pray
the same as I have my whole life.
I vote for whomever has the balls to fight for the health and well
being and freedoms we all enjoy.
Because many fought for them and perished.
I fight for the ones who can not speak, nature, the wild animals.
This has been me for my whole life.
Yet those who hate me are the ones who revealed who they actually are.
Weak and feckless, afraid to grow or stand for what is truth.
So yeah, Memorial Day is here and I am standing on the side of those who stood for me.
For my right to say these things and for others rights as well.
Stand up friends.
Do not let a minority who have cheated and lied to hold anything over your heads.
Do not let their corrupt ways go unchallenged.
Call it out.
When you exercise the freedom you have been granted by those who paid the ultimate
price, you are fearless.
Mind what you feed your life.
Mind who you let into your life.
Feed it with love and light and what is truth.
If you are a creator and want me to follow you, place your
info below. It is time for people to understand that we all live here.
Not just the loud & obnoxious ones.
This weekend we have people dropping in.
I will have the grill going and our freezer is packed with locally made ice cream.
I will be hanging out with my babies.
What a beautiful gift I have been given by those who did not even know me.
I get to live in the greatest country in the world.
In the best part ( I believe) ;).
New England .
It is where my heart is and were I will be celebrating all Summer.
Have a lovely weekend friends.
May it be safe and happy and filled with lovely things!
xoxo
Raven
๐ฆ⬛๐บ๐ธ






No comments:
Post a Comment
{Something written here would be lovely}